Don’t Hose Me Bro!
On Monday, August 12 2013, at the “Superior” courthouse here in Keene, I was sprayed with water by a man who works for the “local government.” After being cooped up in the court house for four hours, I decided to enjoy the outdoors for a bit during the lunch break of the Robin Hood evidentiary hearing. After enjoying a sandwich outside with friends, I decided to draw some artwork on the sidewalk which prompted a “government” employee to spray me with a hose.
1. The absolute ridiculousness of the whole lawsuit was illustrated pretty well when the privately hired “city” attorney Charles Bauer was “within arm’s length” of me and Graham and “standing over me,” two actions that are raised in the lawsuit as “harassment.”
2. There are double standards when it comes to “government” employees and the rest of the public
(a) As pointed out in the video, imagine the response that would occur if another person sprayed someone else with water
(b) When “city” attorney Tom Mullins walks by, the man stops spraying water as to not get any on Mullins
3. “Government” workers seem to always say something to the effect of they are “just doing their job.”
(a) Maybe it’s just me, but I will not do something I disagree with, even if it is “my job.”
4. Organizations that claim a monopoly on the use of force (governments) believe in and practice censorship.
5. Other “government” workers do not appear to care about rights.
(a) Multiple times, people who work for the “city” just walk on by, ignoring what is transpiring
Here is some artwork from today:Visit the Shire Society Forum.