UPDATE: Parents Arrested Several Months After Bringing Kids to Concord Playground

Concord Police Target Parents, Kids at Playground

Concord Police Target Parents, Kids at Playground

It late April I shared some outrageous video of uniformed, masked Concord gang members threatening a group of peaceful parents who had come to a local playground with their kids during the “stay at home” lockdown. The masked bullies targeted the small group of parents but the same gang ignored mass anti-lockdown demonstrations at the state house with hundreds violating the “orders” of “HIS EXCELLENCY” Chris Sununu. The armed gangsters knew they don’t have the numbers to challenge 400 demonstrators, but picking on a few peaceful families when no one else was around, now that’s more their speed.

Now one of the parents, Rochelle Kelley of Weare, NH says that even though she left the playground when the armed gang members ordered her to, several months later they issued a warrant for her arrest on charges of “Criminal Trespassing” and “Disorderly Conduct”. Two other parents from the same playground incident, Pamela Jewell and Tyler Workman were also arrested recently, according to WMUR. Curiously, WMUR was able to get the Concord police gang to comment on the story and actually provide information. The government lapdog media gets special treatment, apparently. When I requested the information about the case from the Concord gang records division on Tuesday I received a response back saying it could take up to ninety days. It wasn’t just me, Kelley herself requested records from CPD and was also given the same response. WMUR had no such difficulty, apparently.

The good news is that Kelley is planning to fight the charges and has retained liberty lawyer Dan Hynes to take the case. ReopenNH founder Andrew Manuse has put together a fundraiser for her legal defenses that in just a few days has raised over $2,600 of its $10,000 goal.

Just to be clear, multiple parents in the so-called “Live Free or Die” state are now facing two years behind bars for bringing their kids to a playground. It’s a perfect example of how insane this Fear World is and how far the state is willing to go to ensure people’s obedience. Were the parents at risk of infection by bringing their kids to a playground? Maybe, but it should be their risk to take. We are always taking risks. Until 2020, risk was a regular part of life and still is. It was probably more risky to just drive to the playground in the first place, but few people worry every day about getting behind the wheel of a rolling deathtrap.

The police gang would have you believe they are enforcing these draconian measures to help keep people safe. What would be worse for the kids, though? A young family coming down with an easily-defeatable virus, or mom or dad going to jail for two years? The reality is that the government gang is doing this to centralize their power and further their control of our lives and sadly most people are just doing what they are told, even if it destroys their business and freedom. I will continue to cover those like Kelley who are willing to stand up and fight. Her arraignment in Concord at district court is October 19th.

NH State Police Admit Mistake! Criminal Record Annulment Saga Continues

The NH State Police called me back today.

The nice woman on the phone was very polite and respectful. She let me know that she looked into my records and found the judge’s order saying they were supposed to expunge my entire record, and they must have made a mistake and missed some.

(An honest mistake, they took care of 5 arrests and 16 charges with a single $100 fee. It’s reasonable to have missed a couple pages in the huge stack of paperwork they had to sift through.)

She took care of it and asked me to re-apply for a criminal history check — with no fee for that — just a note saying the fee had been waived. So I sent that in.

What happens next? Will my record finally be cleared after all these years?

Video from May 2nd Major Freedom Rally at NH State House

Saturday’s huge freedom rally at the state house in Concord attracted several hundred attendees, was the second one of its size in as many weeks, and was thankfully ignored again by police. It also attracted independent newsman and talk show host Vincent Moore who had done a video of the first mass rally two weeks prior.

Here’s Moore’s video of this Saturday’s mass civil disobedience event:

BREAKING: Massive Freedom Rally Takes Steps of New Hampshire State House

Hundreds gathered in the name of freedom on the steps of the NH state house.

Hundreds gathered today, May 2nd, in the name of freedom on the steps of the NH state house.

Several hundred protestors descended once again today on the grounds of the state house in Concord, New Hampshire to protest the tyrannical behavior from the New Hampshire criminal gang known as “government” and their governor-king Chris Sununu. The same thing happened two weeks previous, where hundreds gathered despite near-freezing temperatures and rain. Today’s freedom rally was warm and sunny and again hundreds attended, perhaps even more than last time.

Police again ignored the event, preferring – as bullies would do – to target and threaten peaceful parents and children on area playgrounds instead.

As before there were speeches and signs, but this time the crowd started by Main Street and ended the event by amassing in front of and on the state house steps where a myriad of photos were taken, including the one I snapped that you can see on this post. Video is expected tonight from Vincent Moore of Shire Free Media. I’ll post that when I get it. Meanwhile, you can see his video from two weeks ago here.

Today’s rally was a huge success, though it wasn’t perfect. There were a lot of Trump supporters there, apparently still under the deluded belief that Trump somehow supports freedom. That said, the rally was an excellent example of mass civil disobedience and noncooperation and many minds were open to the idea of New Hampshire declaring independence, which is the flyer I passed out to most of the crowd.

My “ASSEMBLY IS A HUMAN RIGHT” / “FREE HUGS” sign netted me six hugs, five from ladies, one from a guy.

Will the protestors take the next rally to the home of “HIS EXCELLENCY”? Stay tuned here to Free Keene for the latest.

VIDEO: Concord Police VS Parents at Playground

Concord police have ignored groups of protestors at the state house but are more than happy to target a small group of parents at a local playground, when called to scene by a local cowardly snitch. Thankfully, this is New Hampshire and the parents, as yet unidentified in this video originally posted to social media, give the police hell in response! If only more people pushed back like this against government gangsters.

The parents rightfully call the police “NAZIs” and “robots” and get the costumed people to admit that someone had called and snitched on the families for being at the playground. As you might expect, the cops lie to the parents, claiming they have to investigate if called. However, that’s not true as police have discretion and can choose to do nothing. Claiming they are obligated to investigate is a common lie by police to justify harming peaceful people. At the end of the amazing video, the male cop tries to propagandize the parents about COVID-19 and one lady starts coughing – the cops then finally leave – it’s hilarious!

Kudos to these parents for calling out the police and recording video of their thuggish behavior. Thank goodness some people are standing up for freedom here in New Hampshire. Those of us who don’t want to live in fear – as the state and mainstream media are demanding – need to let our voices be heard. I don’t want to live in an insane medical authoritarian nightmare state, what about you?

If you are sick of this shit and want more freedom, come to the state house this Saturday from noon to 2pm in Concord and join the next freedom-to-assemble rally. See you there!

NH Freedom to Assemble Rally Video – Join Us Again May 2nd, Noon-2pm @ the State House!

Last weekend there was an epic rally at the New Hampshire state house in Concord that attracted hundreds of people in violation of “HIS EXCELLENCY” Chris Sununu’s “orders”. A good time was had by all and there were plenty of “social distancing” violations to go around. If you missed it, good news – a followup freedom-to-assemble rally is slated for this Saturday May 2nd from Noon to 2pm, also in Concord at the state house. Bring your friends who aren’t scared of a little risk, some signs, and whatever else you feel inspired to bring and join us for more mass civil disobedience!

Thanks to Vincent Moore, there’s now a highlights video available from last weekend’s massive rally. Please share the video and the new event details with your freedom-loving friends.