Filed under: Cool, Corruption, Court, Free Concord, Free Press, International, Issues, National, New Hampshire, News, Photos, Response, Robin Hood, Satire, Shire TV, Video
We’re only three episodes into the hottest new weekly variety series on Cheshire TV’s local access channel 8, and already AKPF #1 has received a scathing denunciation from the anonymous editorial board of the Keene Sentinel! AKPF is allegedly tied to the devious Robin Hooding ‘campaign’, and the nameless author alleges all sorts of terrifyingly vague safety concerns that may come about as a result of filling meters. First sensationalizing the material, the author attempts to marginalize the Robin Hooding footage selected by referring to it as ‘mundane’. Clearly, they have not watched much of the hundreds of hours of footage at Fr33manTVraw if they think that a riveting discussion that myself and James Cleaveland had with parking enforcer Jane exemplifies mundane footage.
Before the conclusion of the editorial, there’s a video cited which, based on facts referenced, likely is this months-old video, which was produced by Chris Cantwell, a comedian from New York who is not affiliated with Robin Hood of Keene nor is named in the lawsuit. Though it would not take much investigating on the part of the Slantinel, it was apparently too much work to figure out the names of the individuals they make broad allegations against, not so much alleging crime as they are “childish behavior playing out in the streets”. Despite a functioning website, and presence on the internet for several years, the Slantinel also fails to link to the video they absorbed so much knowledge from. It is almost as though they would rather you just take their word for it. Read more
Filed under: Announcement, Copwatch, Free Concord, Free Press, Keene Weekly News, National, New Hampshire, News, Outreach, Police, Robin Hood, Satire, Shire TV, Video
I am pleased to announce May 13 as the scheduled date of premiere for Cheshire TV’s newest variety series, AKPF #1. Earlier today, a program preview was completed and uploaded to the Aqua Keene channel. AKPF #1 will function similar to a variety show, and occupy a 30-minute slot from 7-7:30pm Mondays on Cheshire county’s channel 8.
Do you have content you would like to see featured on the program? Would you like to guest host an episode? As the series is prerecorded and will not be utilizing the cable access studios, the producers have total creative control outside of the standard financial and broadcasting standards constraints. Submit your unique ideas or content to email@example.com. Feel free to create your own content using the archives of creative commons videographers, such as those working alongside the AKPF.
1. Ian speaks out on cannabis decriminalization.
2. Federal income tax? Show me the law.
3. The tale of a slave.
4. Robin hood winning. The crown fights to justify its legitimacy.
1. Big win for first sale doctrine.
2. No warrant? No drug dog.
3. Turtle Island Preserve. We don’t need no stinking permits.
4. Sex hotline snafu.
5. It’s OK to spy on Some Americans.
6. The man who sells the moon.
1. Food stamp towns on the rise.
2. Ridley confronts a drug warrior.
3. Cyprus: a sign of things to come in the US?
1. No meat for you!!
2. SB2 voting = uninformed voters.
3. Bradley Manning leaked pre-trial. Why he did it.
4. The state’s secret wiretapping won’t stand up in court. Because it’s secret. Duh!
5. What drone war?
Highlights from Liberty Forum 2013
The local Keene PTA hosted a “Candidates Meet and Greet” on March 4th at Jonathan Daniels elementary school. All eight school board hopefuls showed up to argue their case to an audience of about 50. Eleven of those were pro-liberty activists. Despite climbing tuition costs and a declining student population, many of the would-be board members promised they would bring more of the same if elected. Three of those candidates, Ian Freeman, Conan Salada, and Darryl Perry, brought an altogether different message to the table.
1. Maple syrup meth lab.
2. LEO’s desensitize themselves by shooting targets of armed children and pregnant woman.
3. Three candidates for Keene school board challenge the machine.
4. Darryl gives testimony on the full legalization of cannabis. Nullify the drug war!
1. Nevada woman shows how easy it is to commit voter fraud. Fail.
2. No legislative sponsor. No petition for redress.
3. IRS agent says I’m gonna tax that a**!
4. Removing that chalk from your tires will send you to jail.
5. Civilian executions growing. Cops claim self defence.
6. Leaked white paper says the Emperor can kill whomever he chooses.