Penn Jillette: “I should be in Keene, NH with the Free Staters”!

Penn Jillete mentions Keene again, this time with an amazing endorsement,

“I should be in Keene, New Hampshire with the Free Staters”

It comes toward the end of this “Penn Says”:

Thank you, Penn – if you are reading this, I’ve been working to get you on my radio show for years, to no avail. (I usually ask Glen Alai once a year and either get no response or he’ll say you aren’t doing radio interviews.) We’d love to have you on, talk about freedom and help you plug your shows or whatever else. ian at freekeene.com

1. I saw that on the FSP front page.

It's very cool. Maybe he'll come to a NHLF some year.

2. You are aware that he called freestaters "crazy libertarians", right? Sounds like he was being more derogatory than supportive.

3. Penn has called himself that for a long time, and has called himself a nut, it's self-derrogatory, and he means it as a compliment.

4. I am widely regarded around here as a nut. That is part of what our mission is, is to bring libertarian ideals from 'kook'land into the mainstream. A lot of comedy and music has libertarian themes, and it's treated as being outside of 'real reality' because it is just entertainment.

As Gard says, liberty is not in vogue. We all work one day at a time to change that. The farther we get, the less 'crazy' we'll look.

5. Unjust laws exist: shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once?

Under a government which imprisons unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison.

6. Very sad, but true.

Terrible handle billy bob, couldn't you use something more benign like 'Voltron' or 'Sally'?

7. Totally unrelated.

But just curious…..

Whatever happened to Will Buchanan?

He'd said he was going to continue his vids, but nothing…. What up? Does anyone know?

8. I hope you guys would finally be able to get him on the show.

9. I guess that is a better handle

10. "This video contains content from Sony Pictures, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." DAMN!