Corruption Rises to the Top

On April 14th 2009, I was filming in the second floor lobby of Keene City hall. According to an unsigned document on the wall filming is prohibited. I was arrested and cuffed over a silver bracelet seen in the background of the video.

I dropped to the floor and as they dragged me around the bracelet was cutting into my wrist causing excruciating pain. Eli Rivera, now running for sheriff, found this rather amusing. This video depicts the events that happened before my camera was turned off.

A few months later Activist Kurt Hoffman was taken to the same back room where according to Rivera, he fell while trying to escape. No felony escape charges were ever filed, and according to Hoffman and a witness, Rivera tackled him, putting Hoffman in a wheelchair for several weeks.

Please share this video, include it in your videos, and use it to show people the kinds of sociopaths attracted to power.

Credits:

Produced by – OTN Productions

Edited by – Sam Dodson

Narration – Zeus Legion

Update: I posted a question to the Eli Rivera for Sheriff’s discussion page, and something interesting happened. “Silent Nation” one of the trolls identified himself as Matt Sorenson. Here are a couple of his comments:

Then later he changed his comment. This all happened around 2am, so I’m guessing Matt came back from a bar wasted.

Eli has since deleted his facebook discussion page. I guess he wasn’t all that interested in talking over issues with his constituents.

1. "Eliezer Rivera"

Misspelled on his lower third during the outdoor at night confrontation.

2. stunning. great editing. can you post the raw vid from the lobby arrest somewhere? and link to it from free keene?

3. This is an outrage.

4. This is like a movie trailer. Rivera… he'll make you scream too. Coming soon to a jurisdiction near you.

5. "kinley" the genius…"dot" "GOV"???…….try " "." org"……………..(…guy musta' had a LIBERAL ARTS education!…

6. P.S.: Rivera is NOT a "psychopath"…He's a sociopath. there *IS* a difference…

7. Sorry Dave, I'm not release any more footage at this time.

@Kinley – If only this were a political ad! Rivera for Sheriff – He'll make you scream.

@KingofKeene – This is one of the unusual situations where I agree with you, and think your right. :)

Sociopath is a more accurate term. I'll change it above.

8. Fucking emoticons.

9. It is bad news for everyone that Eli is too stupid to realize exactly how much like a thug he really is. Maybe he thinks his badge neutralizes his aggression.

What a sadistic bastard.

ATTENTION ELI: Nobody cares if you prosecute those who have initiated force. Go after them. Leave everyone else the fuck alone. When people annoy you, try ignoring them instead of assaulting them. Fucker.

Outstanding work, Sam.

10. Excellent.

11. He's laughing at you because you're screaming like a child whose mother isn't buying him candy and has to drag him out of the candy store.
    Why don't most parents who have to do that to their child get charged with child abuse? Because all the other *adults* in the situation understand that sometimes when you're dealing with children, and they don't get what they want, you have to show a little tough love.

12. ^ This is what statists actually think.

13. @Jay – I think it's cognitive dissonance. This lady would rather blame the victim, discount the ideas presented, attack the messenger, or just blindly deny reality.

After all, what would it mean about her if she supports or is friends with a sadistic sociopath?

Silent nation uses terms and labels similar to what the Jews were subjected. David says it well, Bigotry, hatred, and racism are a poison that will eat people up.

14. Same can be said for you, Sam.

What would it mean if the sadistic sociopath you have to 'take down' by acting like a 2 year old was actually someone who people admire for doing just that?

I don't think anyone beyond your little circle of friends here feels sorry for the fact that you purposefully brought that 'excrutiating pain' on yourself by acting like a toddler.

So unless you think that mothers are now obligated to give children everything they want so as not to make them cry, I think you may wish to re-examine your tactics.

15. Susan, kids don't end up with severe bruising and puncture wounds on their back and writs betting dragged out of a candy store.

"sorry for the fact that you purposefully brought that ‘excrutiating pain’ on yourself

that's the old, if she didn't want to be raped, she shouldn't have worn such a provocative outfit argument. That slut deserved it right?

I'm sorry your feel so threatened by the ideas this video presents, that your willing to deny reality and make such harsh statements. I hope you can forgive yourself one day and realize that we are not all perfect.

16. i posted a link to this video on a keene nh forum

17. "Susan, kids don’t end up with severe bruising and puncture wounds on their back and writs betting dragged out of a candy store."

Because kids are usually smart enough to figure out that they can prevent themselves from getting hurt if they stop acting like spoiled brats :)

"that’s the old, if she didn’t want to be raped, she shouldn’t have worn such a provocative outfit argument. That slut deserved it right?"

Hi straw man! Nice to meet you!

"I’m sorry your feel so threatened by the ideas this video presents, that your willing to deny reality and make such harsh statements. I hope you can forgive yourself one day and realize that we are not all perfect."

Threatened? Oh my goodness, get over yourself, Sam. I think you should take some of your own advice.

18. Sorry susan, it's not moral to bruise somone, cuff them, drag them away, and throw them in a cage for filming in public on property that you forced them to pay for.

Maybe if you want to make up whatever rules you want about filming in these buildings, you should stop paying for them using money extorted from those neighbors.

19. "Sorry susan, it’s not moral to bruise somone, cuff them, drag them away, and throw them in a cage for filming in public on property that they themselves were forced to pay for."

Half of those things you just described, Sam could have easily avoided. Actually, all of them he could have avoided seeing as he was well aware of the consequences that would follow his actions. I'm guessing he was filming *hoping* that someone would arrest him so he could cry and whine and make Eli look 'bad.'

Well, as I said earlier, to anyone not in this little bubble of Free Keene, *Sam* is the one who looks bad.

20. Half of those things you just described, Sam could have easily avoided. Actually, all of them he could have avoided seeing as he was well aware of the consequences that would follow his actions.

What a pathetic excuse.

And it's right for a mugger to shoot someone for not handing over his wallet, because the person he shot could have avoided it, seeing as he was well aware of the consequences that would follow not handing his wallet over.

Sorry, you don't have a right to have a policy of abusing and caging anyone who films in public on land they were forced to pay for. Whether your abuse is spur of the moment or a well established policy matters not at all.

I’m guessing he was filming *hoping* that someone would arrest him so he could cry and whine and make Eli look ‘bad.’

Typical abuser excuse. If you don't want to "look bad" don't abuse people, how's that for a radical notion?

21. Susan, when police tie someone up (handcuff) and kidnap them (arrest) they take them into "custody". That means they become the custodian responsible for that person's welfare.

Laughing at someone who is telling you, "your cutting into my wrists" betrays their oath and code of conduct.

When Eli then told me to scream louder and jerked on my arm to force me to scream, that's torture.

Twist it however you want in that warped little belief system of yours, it won't change the fact that Eli needs help. He's a sadistic sociopath who can't handle positions of power over others.

Protecting him by attempting to justify, marginalize, or discredit those speaking out about this behavior only serves to further endanger the community.

22. susan,

I guess you think a officer laughing at a person in his custody that is in pain :that is a good cop who does that

23. You are all children in the eyes of the state. Mommy knows best. She has lunch made for all of you and has pulled off the crusts on the sammiches for you to enjoy. Mmmmm…free lunch. Do as mommy says <3

24. Sam, poor tortured Sam. What do you call it when you punch or try to strangle your girlfriend? You should know.

25. tom + andy

why is it that we only get moronic arguments like yours

?

ones that aren't "arguments" at all

in a word

go away

26. Twist it however you want Sam. It won't change the fact that you need help. Obscured Truth indeed. That's the problem when you put yourself out as something you are not. Too many people may actually know about you.

27. Andy, I certainly hope that's not true, if it were, it would be absolutely shameful behavior on Sam's part.

But, that doesn't change the fact that Eli as behaved with totally unwarranted aggression and violence on a number of occasions.

I'm not endorsing Sam. I don't know him well enough to do that. But I've seen more than enough of Eli to know he has no business with a badge and a gun.

28. Oh, it's true. Sam, have you ever hit a girlfriend? Or are you sticking with the typical abuser's story of "She bumped into my elbow with her eye."? Time to tell the truth Sam.

29. SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2010

Chief William Hart of the Londonderry Police Department Under Investigation by Attorney General's Criminal Investigation Bureau

Londonderry, NH—William Hart, the Chief of Police for the Town of Londonderry, NH along with four of his officers and one detective (Glenn L. Aprille, Jason M. Archambault, Kelly W. Kulig, James J. Freda and Detective Donald A. LaDuke) are under investigation by the NH Attorney General's Criminal Investigation Unit for civil and constitutional rights violations.

The ACLU is also investigating this case. We are watching it closely to make certain no additional abuse occurs and that the NH Attorney General investigates this case fully.

This is not the first time Chief Hart has been investigated, back when he was a county attorney Hart seemed to skirt the law with his actions and abuse of power:

Judge Muirhead expressed his opinion that the plaintiff has an excellent case and that it seems quite clear that both the Londonderry Police Department and Rockingham County Attorney William Hart-whom the judge claimed to know as the source of numerous problems and errors-had acted inappropriately in their dealings with Mr. Coltin. Frankly, I have never observed Judge Muirhead to be quite so free with his criticisms and opinions as he was during this particular conference. Obviously, in light of the magistrate judge's strong feelings in favor of the plaintiff in this case, we did not agree to have this case assigned to Judge Muirhead as we had previously

discussed.

30. one thing we ABSOLUTLY KNOW is that "andy" talks of things as if they are FACT that ARE obliviously , plainly," "hearsay" or gossip
    It could also be called "Andy spreading lies": STOP SPREADING LIES andy! You lying gossiper!

31. Be careful who you are defending David. When you get in with a pig, sooner or later you will get shit on yourself. Play with them long enough and pretty soon you are wallowing in it.

Ask Sam for yourself, has he ever hit his girlfriend? He said, right here on this very blog, that she hit his elbow with her face. Ask any domestic abuse counselor how many times they hear that excuse, and how often it is true. The answers: daily, and never. I've heard him dance around the answer many times, but never flat out deny it. Just give excuses.

Sam, have you ever hit a girl?

32. Im not "defending" anyone

just dont like

lying gossips

33. ok….

34. Play with piggies, and see where you end up.

35. "piggies" : thats mature and makes you not sound very credible

36. but you are right he doesn't defend himself when charged which makes one wonder

37. Poor Andy, had your belief system challenged and don't know what to think.

Really Andy – it says that right here on this blog?

Why don't you share the link with us? You wouldn't want to look like a liar now would you? Were waiting. . .

Now let's look at who your defending Andy, shall we? There's KPD and James the coffee shop socialist. One of them lied and said I was on a one year suspended sentence. Proven false.

One of them lied and said "there's a whole string of girlfriends who have been abused" Where are they? What happened to them? It was news to me that I have had a whole string of girlfriends right here in Keene. (Somebody should tell me about all my girlfriends next time)

I don't know if it was James or KPD that was lying, and I don't really care. It doesn't change the ideas being presented by my work. It doesn't change the facts presented in this video.

Speking of the video, Rivera secreted documents from a subpoena, I have that documented. He also committed perjury on the stand. I have that documented; Both are felonies.

Then there's the odd problem with Rivera's story about Kurt Hoffman trying to escape where he "tripped and fell hitting his head" (Isn't that what they all say Andy?)

That's documented right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-sZlz8oppo

Escape is a Felony, where are the escape charges igiven that's what happened? Humm very troubling. KPD is looking like a very dishonest organization here lately. All to cover for the criminal gang. And sorry, I've never hit a girl intentionally or out of anger. There you go, now take that and twist it out of proportion, I can't wait.

Don't let anything like truth and facts stop you from peddling your gossip. Why would I really need to answer your questions. Don't you already know?

Perhaps before going around calling people out based on gossip, you might want to take a look at what your defending. (and very possibly benefiting personally from by way of a paycheck?)

I wouldn't worry too much about this everyone. The statists will say anything to justify their violence.

38. And the denial? Dance, dance, dance. Time for some Bay City Rollers.

"I wouldn’t worry too much about this everyone. The statists will say anything to justify their violence." Trasnlation: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Be careful David, piggies look cute, but they lead you to some nasty places.

And it was on this blog Sam, until it was removed at your request.

39. Wrong again, and your right, you are dancing right around the facts and evidence I presented while standing only on rumors and gossip. Sorry Andy, your not looking to credible about now.

40. I'll let your non-denial speak for itself. What else would I or could I say that would speak louder?

41. ’ll let your non-denial speak for itself.

Humm, non denial, did you read my post?

What else would I or could I say that would speak louder?

How about Truth, Fact, and Logic? You seem to be all out of that, so let me help you out.

And it was on this blog Sam, until it was removed at your request

It was at Meg's request. I was asked if It was okay to remove them, and I said sure.

Meg also wrote an apology, and said I could post it publicly. I don't care to because I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else.

Keep diggin that hole for yourself.

42. Still wondering David?

43. …..the only thing that concerns me here is .activism and he does that quite well …..i really dont like hearing about personal stuff that may or may not have happened

I don't think this is the place for people's personal lives really …

at least i don't want to engage in such talk

44. I'm wondering when or if Andy is going to address Sam's points in that long response up above. That you ignored it and only focused on responding to the very last paragraph is a bit disconcerting and could be perceived as a massive dodge. Sam responded to your points and you ignored them. Why should anyone believe a word you write if you're going to pull the exact same crap you accuse Sam of?

Regardless of all that rumormill gossip, it changes nothing regarding whether Eli Rivera is or is not an out-of-control, hot-tempered maniac.

Initially, I thought Rivera might be an okay guy but time and evidence have proven him to be quite the contrary. Like many abusive, barbaric personalities, his answer to solving problems seems to be to club it, stomp on it, and smash it.

45. I dont like riveria

46. I think everyone here should find a website that keeniacs go to and post this video there ……..i found one and did it

47. Meg lives with me at this time and has never accused Sam of hitting her. If she wanted to make an allegation like that it would be devastating to his reputation even if it weren't true. Despite their disagreements, she has never made such an accusation.

Get a life, Andy.

48. So Zeus, can you point out to me where Sam actually denied ever hitting a woman?Because I kinda missed that in his long response.

49. That's your second dodge. I can't say I feel any closer to believing you.

And it still doesn't change Eli's monstrous behavior either way.

50. I agree with Andy.

Sam, if you say you didn't hit Meg (she 'bumped your elbow, that's what gave her a black eye') then why don't you flat out deny it? You haven't done that yet.