Shire TV Episode 9
Filed under: Economic Freedom, Free Keene TV, National, New Hampshire, News, Politics, Shire TV, The Free Keene Press
1. Keene personal injury lawer disbarred.
2. New startup charter schools denied funding.
3. Gary Johnson endorses the FreeStateProject.
4. Arsenic in the rice.
5. Yes We Can indefinitely detain you.
6. Protests continue over the “Innocence of Muslims” video.
Full video archive can be found at ShireTV.Wordpress.com.
and don’t forget to visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ShireTV