Here’s a current rundown of the media the historic Robin Hood court decision has garnered thus far:
- The Keene Sentinel has posted a feature story.
- The Union Leader’s initial report. (A more detailed version is still-to-be-published.)
- WMUR-TV’s video and text report.
- NHPR’s audio report
- Boston’s WCVB-TV’s video piece.
- Ian Interviewed on Ernest Hancock’s Declare Your Independence for an hour.
As usual, the freedom haters are out in force on the Facebook comments on the WMUR piece and those on the Sentinel story. The haters continue to echo the city’s libelous claims about Robin Hooders harassing, intimidating, and threatening the parking enforcement offers, DESPITE the fact that the city’s expensive private attorneys failed to provide any evidence of such behavior in court.